Thursday, October 1, 2009

Tek Republik News: Console Repair, Aion Trial Accounts

News - Site News
Written by Chris Tom
Tuesday, 29 September 2009 11:27
Yes, I'm quite busy with my gaming center, and computer and console repair shop, Tek Republik. We are the only such business in Austin. We repair Xbox 360s, old Xboxes, Playstation 3s, old Playstations, all the PSPs, Nintendo Wiis, and DS handhelds. Yes, we are that awesome. We of course repair desktops, and laptops, and build custom computers. You can check out full details about our console repairs here.

Also new this week we have NCSof't Aion installed, and we have free trial accounts. Sorry, you have to come into the store to get them. NCSoft also has offices here in Austin which I've been to, and we have even hosted a City of Heroes event here for them.

Anyway, that is all. Back to work for me. I'm actually working on a 785G motherboard roundup. Surprise, surprise.


No comments:

Post a Comment